Our client is a dynamic software company created in 2011 and is an expert in offering pricing software and pricing consulting professionals.
They are the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider on the market.
Sharp and energetic, they bring good ideas to life quickly and are focused on market-driven innovation.
Great time to join this fast growing team!
Provide professional and timely service of performance-focused “perform” work to customers and colleagues alike so we can help our customers grow their business. Participate and contribute to our family with your skills and personality. And finally, learn and grow in our company.
You will be in charge of…
• Performance focused problem-solving on the application layer of the products as well as on the platform (database, java server, integration components), using various debugging tools)
• Test and verify performance issues on our test platforms, reproduce the behaviour
• Investigations into various events such as performance alerts from our Monitoring platforms
• Internal, and sometimes, customer dialogue in writing and over the phone
• Remote sessions with partners and customer experts to progress our performance-related investigations
• Designs and develops support systems to monitor application and entire platform (processor, memory, disk, log errors) performance status
• Identifying performance-related generic SW bugs, documenting them and reporting them to our Development team
• Maintain applicable performance-related documentation
What should you have to succeed?
We need you to bring value to our team through pro-active attitude, confidence and most important, we need you to be eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed:
• Prior performance experience in multi-tier Java-based applications
• Groovy knowledge is an advantage
• DB – experience with one of MySQL, Postgres, Oracle (in that order)
• Linux/Unix (Debian ideally)
• SaaS support
• Analytical skills
• Ability and eagerness to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer orientation
• Solid knowledge of English language (written & spoken)
• University degree
• 3 years of experience
• Prague, the Czech Republic (or Ostrava, or Hradec Králové)
Other job specifics…
• Full-time employment (permanent contract)
• The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
In this environment, all individuals are truly valued for who they are and what they can contribute with. Appreciation, respect and integrity are the values that define the culture, also characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, there is always the opportunity to explore creative ways of working and building a unique career path. You will be given the option of your own devices by proving a monthly allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.