Our Client is an international manufacturer of engineering components for a wide variety of global machinery and equipment.
So if you’re looking for a challenging role that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, and you fit the following criteria then please apply.
Detailed responsibilities include:
* Establish and maintain account relationships as well as working on developing addition business.
* Exceed set sales targets through various channels.
* To support business in developing new market opportunities in the designated territories.
* Able to handle all commercial negotiations with customers
* Actively involved in all new sales and product promotions, collateral materials, trade shows, marketing communication, services development for customers and markets assigned.
* Participate in special projects/programs as assigned such as training, communication sessions as well as new product launches and marketing initiatives.
The Ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical Engineering with a strong background in engineering.
* Fluent Czech language.
* English language at B2+ level.
* A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial sales.
* Advanced computer skills in MS office suite.
* Ability to work independently.
* Innovative and with an open minded approach.
* Clean Driving Licence.
What the role offers:
* Intensive training in our clients European Head office out of the Czech Republic for the first 2 to 3 months.
* Successful candidate can work remotely after the initial induction.
* An opportunity to set your own schedule while working and reporting in an international and diverse environment.
* Competitive salary and benefits