Our client is a successful international media company, a leader in its industry. For their small yet respected and enthusiastic Prague team, we are looking for a motivated and experienced person with background in account... Read more ↓
Our client is a successful international media company, a leader in its industry. For their small yet respected and enthusiastic Prague team, we are looking for a motivated and experienced person with background in accounting to be responsible for all finance related activities for their Czech branch, reporting to the local Country Manager as well as Regional Finance Director.
- Full-scale bookkeeping – issuing invoices to customers, accounts receivables, bad debt management, dealing with incoming invoices, etc.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly tax returns
- Preparing yearly statutory financial statements
- Monthly group reporting & preparing reports for Regional Finance Director on cash flow and monthly results
- HR and payroll administration in co-operation with an external accounting company
- Ad hoc reporting on demand or on own initiative, making proposals for improvement and optimization
- Assisting in yearly budget process
- Assisting in legal company procedures/documentation and preparing company policies
- Minimum of 2 years of complex accounting experience
- Good knowledge of accounting processes and Czech accounting standards
- University degree and experience from international company as an advantage
- Communicative English
- Motivated organized person with ability to set priorities and manage their workload independently
- Positive attitude with hands-on mentality
- Friendly informal environment of a small team wihin successful international company
- Independent role
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Offices in the centre of Prague
Apply for this Job
- or -Close ↑
We have a great opportunity for C# Software Developers at all levels to join a great international organisation based here in Prague, Czech Republic. Great opportunity to work for a stable and established international org... Read more ↓
We have a great opportunity for C# Software Developers at all levels to join a great international organisation based here in Prague, Czech Republic. Great opportunity to work for a stable and established international organisation working within the financial areas.
Skills and experience:
* Experience with GUI development using C#
* Experience with relational databases and SQL (Oracle would be an advantage)
* A university degree in information technology, engineering, natural sciences or economics
* Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
* Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate
* Experience with MATLAB and C++ is advantageous
* An interest or background in financial markets and risk management will be appreciated
* English is essential, German can be beneficial
The position is an application development role being in close contact with the clients customers using mainly C# and Oracle.
Please note we are only accepting candidates who are available from within the EU or those with Czech Permanent residency. Please email me direct firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and details of your situation to start this role.
Please visit www.hagenhc.com for a list of other open vacancies throughout the Czech Republic
Zasláním životopisu vyjadřujete souhlas se zpracováním osobních údajů ve smyslu § 11 zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů a změně některých zákonů, ve znění pozdějších předpisů (dále jen „Zákon“), v souladu s nařízením EU 2016/679. Kandidát tímto potvrzuje, že je společnost Hagen Human Capital s.r.o., IČ: 246 95 262, se sídlem Praha 1, Václavské náměstí 838/9, PSČ 110 00, zapsaná v obchodním rejstříku vedeném Městským soudem v Praze, oddíl C, vložka 166750 (dále také jako „Zprostředkovatel“), v souladu s § 5 odst. 4 a § 11 Zákona oprávněna zpracovávat jím poskytnuté osobní údaje, a to pro účely vyhledání a zprostředkování zaměstnání pro Kandidáta.
Apply for this Job
- or -Close ↑