← Back to all jobs
►► Quality Assurance Analysts/Engineers/Testers (QA Analysts) ◄◄ - Prague
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analysts/Testers) - Selenium
Our client are currently sourcing numerous Quality Assurance Analysts (QA Analysts) to join their ever developing team here in Prague. Taking into consideration the environment technically and the career growth path from Junior/Mid level through to Senior within around 3+ years this is overall a brilliant opportunity to learn and develop and to work with the best application frameworks and technologies and to work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
The client understand and don't require you to know everything from your first day but they would want you to have the drive to become the best in your area.
The responsibilities will include:
· Proactively improves test automation tools/processes
· Writes efficient and reliable Selenium automated tests to fully assess product quality
· Writes acceptance tests in response to feature behavior definitions
· Provides critical feedback on feature requirements, designs and code changes
· Works across project teams to plan and cost features
· Investigates product issues, provides clear and insightful analysis of cause, analyzes customer impact and effectively prioritizes bugs
Essential Skills & Requirements:
· Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
· At least 2 years' commercial experience experience developing/testing relevant technologies (UI, Web Services, API testing, Database)
Contact me ASAP via email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this really great project. The client will interview quickly and can get you started immediately here in their offices in Prague, Czech Republic.
By sending your email or application you agree that your personal data may be recorded in the database of Hagen Human Capital s.r.o. with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic. This then 'may be' processed only on your agreement for recruitment purposes as detailed in the Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data until such time you wish to be removed. Details of policies in Czech or English.
Apply for this Job