Our client, is a venture backed start-up and pioneer in the development of alternative, healthy and sustainable sources of protein derived from insects.
With state of the art production facilities in Chiang Mai, Thailand and offices in Berlin and Prague, our client has established themselves as leaders in the production of premium quality cricket flour. This flour can be integrated into a broad range of food products and represents the next generation of eco-friendly protein sources.
To support their European expansion our client is seeking a highly-experienced business development specialist with a broad network of contacts within the German food industry.
As Business Development Manager for Germany you will be tasked with identifying and reaching out to leading food brands and potentially supermarkets who are keen to introduce more innovation into their product ranges.
- University educated
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales or Business Development within the German food industry.
- Demonstrable track record of success in meeting sales targets
- A broad network of high level contacts within the food industry, ideally including supermarkets, ingredient producers and major food brands.
- Knowledge with data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native level German and fluent English
- Ability to adapt to a start-up environment – open minded, flexible, enthusiastic!
- Attractive remuneration and incentives package.
- An influential management role in a fast-growing start-up
- Modern office space in Berlin
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the next-gen food production!