← Back to all jobs
►► Oracle Developers ◄◄ - Prague & Brno
►►► Oracle Developers - Czech Republic ◄◄◄
Our client are searching for numerous Oracle Developers to be based in either Prague, Brno or Ostrava. You will become part of the team that is fully responsible for developing unique applications that keep the clients business performing as it should. You will be working on some brilliant projects from the start enabling you to have your input from the beginning.
We give you a chance to...
• Develop software by scenarios.
• Execute unit tests.
• Cooperate with the test department during testing.
• Cooperate with team leader during creation of technical specification.
• Create and maintenance of programmer documentation.
• If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment.
• Use the following documents and records: technical specification (TS); JIRA; programmer documentation, module documentation.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right personality to get things done!
If you have...
• University degree in IT preferable (or high school degree with praxis).
• At min. 2 years of experience in programming in Oracle database
• Knowledge of design and implementation of database applications.
• DB platforms Oracle – knowledge of SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
• Basic knowledge of CASE tools (modeling of database schema and processes, UML).
• Good knowledge of English.
• Ability of individual logical thinking.
• Ability to work in team (team player).
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what's in you!
The client offer...
• Motivating yearly bonuses.
• Extra week of holidays.
• 2 sick days/year.
• Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
• Cell phone.
• Free coffee/tea.
• Meal allowances.
• Relax room & Activity room.
• Referral Program Bonuses.
• Unforgettable corporate and team events.
• And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
• Possible internal growth.
• Technical training and certificates.
• Loyalty bonus.
• Allowance to pension scheme.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations abroad.
Email: email@example.com for further details
By sending your email or application you agree that your personal data may be recorded in the database of Hagen Human Capital s.r.o. with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic. This then may be processed for recruitment purposes as detailed in the Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data.
Apply for this Job