← Back to all jobs
ASD Software Engineers
Are you chasing the top IT companies with an international reputation and seeking to enhance your professional career by advancing yourself in a multicultural atmosphere lead by respected experts in the global market? Work with the Industry leaders who believe in the success of our business solutions for analytics, industry-leading technology and architecture expertise, at the heart of the analytic ecosystem, helping the world’s most influential companies that achieve high-impact business outcomes for four decades. The innovative approach that is used for Analytics Solutions achieves high-impact business outcomes by leveraging our vast consulting expertise, advanced data, and analytics capabilities, and intellectual property to deliver the results businesses need to reach their goals.
Key skills and relevant technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to –
· Analytic application architecture and design;
· Analytical data set data modelling, database and pipeline design;
· Frontend and backend application development and implementation, derived from business/industry led outcomes and built to leverage OSS and commercial platform offerings including horizontally-scalable mobile and Web-based analytic solutions;
· Design, development, support and maintenance of frameworks, custom analytic API's, BI/BA interfaces, analytics specific data transformation pipelines and applications that solve high-value business problems for our customers, e.g. the AnalyicsOpsAccelerator that enables the simultaneous and continuous sustainment and improvement of thousands of analytic models in production;
· Identification of emerging analytic technologies and development of relevant next-practice;
· Object oriented software engineering and programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala and C++); emerging analytic tools and frameworks (e.g. Keras, TensorFlow); scripting languages and related libraries (e.g. Python/Pandas); virtualisation and containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes); computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, UNIX).
· Agile methods, AnalyticsOps and testing / QA;
· SQL / RDBMS technologies (e.g. Teradata); Hadoop ecosystem technologies (e.g. HIVE, HBase, Phoenix); message bus and broker technologies, real-time data pipeline and streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kylo, Listener); high-performance data processing platforms (e.g. SPARK, Flink, Samsa, Akka); scripting languages and related libraries (e.g. Python/Pandas); computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, UNIX)
What is and does our Analytics Solution Development Practice team:
Design, development and deployment of business led, Analytics-centric, custom service applications & solutions covering 3 core capability areas across a customer’s analytical ecosystem:
1- Analytic Consumption –Driving customers analytic use cases through functional and non-functional requirements gathering, scoping exercises , domain architectures and workshops to deliver services and applications which are; custom, highly available, production analytics to end-consumers (people or applications) that meet system SLAs and high impact business outcomes [which may involve supporting model performance management].
2- Analytics Data Set Creation and Management – design and implementation of application/analytics specific datasets to support automation for model and custom application development to drive analytic focused business outcomes. This includes but is not limited to model training, re-training and production consumption in batch, steaming or real-time API based scoring and formation of bespoke analytics focused data structures and governance models.
3- Analytics Operations – design and implementation of automation, governance and workflow to expedite analytics application/model deployment from source to consumption using process best practices, tools and frameworks including champion/challenger and seamless model redeployments to production reducing the need for human intervention and increasing the velocity of model deployments.
“Analytical Ecosystem” covers business driven analytics applications, models and analytical data sets from source to consumption in batch, streaming and real-time. Services & solutions are delivered based on business focused SLA’s and associated non functional requirements leveraging a variety of open-source and commercial tools, technologies and platforms (including Cloud).
What we offer:
· Relocation bonus (if coming to Prague from abroad)
· Vast amount of online trainings covering Teradata DB, DWH Methodologies, Big Data and more with Teradata University
· Every new hire gets a detailed training plan containing 2 weeks on-site training about Teradata architecture
· Each BI Consultant is eligible for up to 10 training days per year
· 25 days of holiday per year (instead of the standard 20 as per Czech law)
· Language courses (Czech, German)
· Private medical care
· Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK/day (Teradata contributes 75%)
· Company contribution for pension fund (up to 3% of monthly gross salary)
· Life insurance
· Company assistance in case of sickness (25% of your gross base salary) in addition to local regulations
· Employee referral program (4,000$ USD)
· Sports and activities membership program
· Employee stock purchase program
· Contribution of 300$ USD for a mobile phone of your choice (every 2 years)
Apply for this Job