← Back to all jobs
- Engagement with wide variety of business areas (Front Office trading, Back Office, Product Control etc) providing functional and technical advice and assisting with resolution of queries and issues.
- Assist with incident management tasks including call and incident logging, issue escalation, incident management and problem management including root cause analysis and remediation
- Minor development tasks to include creating automation toolsets to monitor and track batch and interface processes, capturing key performance and capacity data to support automation of management reporting and improve operational efficiency.
- Min 1-2 years of experience in 1st level technical support
- User level experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
- Intermediate user experience with Oracle, MS SQL or Sybase (able to do simple selects, logs, etc.)
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are an advantage
- Can engage and communicate effectively with a wide variety of business and IT counterparts. Able to tailor communications depending on audience
- Enthusiasm to learn and absorb business processes and IT technologies
- Work will be based on “follow the sun” practice, but occasional on call will be required
1st Line Support - Unix, SQL, English - Prague
Join a global financial group that has expanded from 5 000 to 25 000 employees worldwide in just 9 years and is one of the top 5 investment banks known worldwide.
Become part of a brand new team of 9 members that will be set up in Prague to help support internal traders globally. You will be cooperating with remote teams in London, New York, and Singapore, while focusing on support of various trading applications. This is a great opportunity for someone to start a career in technical support and learn more about the financial sector, especially within an international and challenging project spread across the globe!
What is on offer:
On Offer is the opportunity to join a brand new team to work out of Prague which will support other locations such as New York, London, and Singapore. You will be responsible for very important projects within the company for internal traders providing a great chance to learn more about the financial markets. Additional technical training will be provided in application support, which will be focused around technologies such as Unix, Oracle, scripting languages, and much more!
A strong and motivating salary package will be offered based on past experience. Additional benefits will include an exceptional annual bonus based on performance, 25 days of vacation, additional sick days, contribution to pension/healthcare, meal tickets, modern offices located close to public transportation and last but not least a stable, global environment with strong focus on career growth!
For further information, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job