← Back to all jobs
►► Quality Assurance Analysts/Engineers (QA Analysts) ◄◄ - Prague
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analysts) - Selenium
Our client are currently sourcing numerous Quality Assurance Analysts (QA Analysts) to join their ever developing team here in Prague. Taking into consideration the environment technically and the career growth path from Junior/Mid level through to Senior within around 3+ years this is overall a brilliant opportunity to learn and develop and to work with the best application frameworks and technologies and to work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
The main responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analysts (QA Analysts) is to develop a Document Management product for deployment both on customer premise and on the clients Cloud. These positions are a key member of the development team and will participate in the full lifecycle from requirement collection to delivery working alongside the developers and test engineers in Czech Republic, Europe and abroad!
The client understand and don't require you to know everything from your first day but they would want you to have the drive to become the best in your area.
The responsibilities will include:
· Proactively improves test automation tools/processes
· Writes efficient and reliable Selenium automated regression tests to fully assess product quality
· Writes acceptance tests in response to feature behavior definitions
· Provides critical feedback on feature requirements, designs and code changes
· Works across project teams to plan and cost features
· Investigates product issues, provides clear and insightful analysis of cause, analyzes customer impact and effectively prioritizes bugs
Essential Skills & Requirements:
· Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
· At least 2 years' commercial experience experience developing/testing relevant technologies (UI, Web Services, API testing, Database)
· Knowledge or experience of Cucumber or other acceptance test framework knowledge
· Commercial experience with SeleniumWebdriver
· Coding experience in Java + JUnit an advantage
· Strong communication skills
· Strong/effective analytical thinkers - make yourself heard! Ideas etc
· Passion for quality and advancing technical skills
* Pension Contribution
* Life Insurance Contribution
* Above standard medical care
* Sick Days 3-5
* 23 days of holidays - extensive days are transferable to the following year.
* Meal vouchers (100kc per day)
* Language Classes
* Flexi Pass vouchers
Contact me ASAP via email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this really great project. The client will interview quickly and can get you started immediately here in their offices in Prague, Czech Republic.
By sending your email or application you agree that your personal data may be recorded in the database of Hagen Human Capital s.r.o. with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic. This then may be processed for recruitment purposes as detailed in the Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data.
Apply for this Job