We are currently looking for motivated graduates for the role of Billing Coordinator to complete Billing team. Our client is world's leading medical and travel security risk services company. Located in Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, they have centralized Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Center. They deliver back office services to the company's entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas. They have brilliant offices at Andel.
- Processing claims
- Production of invoices and credit notes in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for reminder process of opened cases
- Checking details and correctness of the incoming invoices
- Dealing with client queries
- Liaising between service providers and relevant departments within Intl.SOS to ensure that all queries and disputes are dealt effectively and promptly
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and good team player
- Accurateness, reliability, diligence, responsibility
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Experience from billing would be a plus but not necessary
There is many opportunities to grow and develop and improve in hierarchy level as well. They have great benefits as 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days per year, meal vouchers. ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Great, then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace and many more out of office activities and perks for their employees.
If You are motivated and freshly graduated from University or High School do not hesitate to join this amazing international team of Billing Coordinators.
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: limited with possibility of extension
To apply for this position contact me ASAP via this advert or via email address:
firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this Job